Go Simple: The Playbook to Financial Security
List Price: 15.00
Category: Business, Investing & Finance
Available: September 2013
Go Simple: The Playbook to Financial Security provides a ten step game plan to help you achieve financial security and a life with peace of mind for you and your family.
By emphasizing the virtues of simplicity in your life and in your personal finances, you will learn to achieve financial security by:
• Living the simple life and spending wisely
• Tracking your spending
• Building an emergency fund
• Saving for goals and avoiding unnecessary debt
• Purchasing the right home at the right time
• Investing for long term goals such as retirement or a college education
• Protecting your identity
• Reducing your exposure to financial risk
• Planning for disability and communicating your final wishes
• Performing an annual checkup
Go Simple and let the playbook guide you to financial security!
Matthew T. Mellett has worked in the financial services industry since 1984. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Lehigh University and a Master of Science degree from the College for Financial Planning.
He has also earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations from The American College and has been active in the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Matthew is the founder and owner of a fee-only financial planning firm where he works with clients to develop personal financial plans and provides financial literacy education to people of all ages.