Children’s books have always been a staple of the self-published community. Now, with ReadAloud every author’s children’s book can fully come to life!
ReadAloud adds narration and guided reading highlights to your book, creating a dynamic and exciting e-book. Guided reading highlights help early readers learn new words and pronunciations. This is truly a revolutionary technology now available to self-published authors.
Dog Ear Publishing’s ReadAloud service will provide a choice of narrators, and the proprietary technology will follow along and highlight the words as they are being read.
Available now exclusively on Overdrive.com (the largest distributor in the world of e-books to libraries and schools), Apple iBookstore, and Kobo.
ReadAloud Children’s Book Narration & Guided Reading – $600
The introductory pricing for the ReadAloud service includes the following:
- Educational consulting where applicable (for educational products)
- Casting of voice talent, 3 options provided based on author input
- Narration of up to 1,500 words (additional words charged at $0.20 per word)
- One round of re‐recording of narration
- Sound engineering, proofing, and mastering
- Creation of HTML-based epub from book PDF
- Synchronization of audio to text
- Addition of guided reading text highlighting
- Development of ReadAloud product
- Upload to Overdrive.com, Apple iBookstore and Kobo